1) Edamame. Yum.
2) The kettlebell swing sounds like a fun dance but it is a workout to kick your butt. Now that I have recovered, I can’t wait to do it again.
3) Spring is in the air and so is snow and I just want to run away on a nice long road trip.
4) Another excellent season of Game of Thrones.
1) I have been re-watching season 3 of Game of Thrones and I am so excited for the 4th season that starts on Sunday. Can. Not. Wait.
2) I will always have a crush on Ragnar’s killer blue eyes so can not miss an episode of Vikings.
3) I want flip-flop season to arrive. My Chacos miss me. I am on the hunt for a new red pair even though these never wear out.
4) Cod. I can not get enough cod lately. Of all my food crushes this is the lamest and stinkiest.
A few of the things I am currently crushing on:
1) Whole Me Almond Cluster cereal is so very tasty and crunchy and perfect with yogurt. It can be ordered online: http://www.wholeme.com/
2) Marieke® Gouda Burning Mélange is my new favorite cheese with a yummy blend of herbs; pairs nicely with a variety of fruit. It can be ordered online: https://www.hollandsfamilycheese.com/onlinestore.aspx
3) I can finally get my stainless steel pans to sparkle. I am such a dork. Bar Keepers Friend is the best pan cleaner ever and can be found on Amazon and elsewhere.
4) I finally joined Spotify and have been having fun listening to some new music and making playlists; it is helping get music back in my day.
5) I am loving this season of The Walking Dead and can’t wait to see how it ends.
Only the most awesome movie monster ever and I cannot wait for the new movie!
In 2013, I re-watched and reviewed every Godzilla movie and it was really cool that my ex shared that with me. He also gave me some fabulous action figures that I adore. It will be hard to not be able to talk to him when the new movie comes out.