How to make a giant, clumsy kitty happy:
– Order bubble wrap
– Haul ridiculously large box from mailbox
– Remove bubble wrap and the tons of kraft paper used to keep the bubbles safe in the ridiculously large box
– Cut hole in box 1 inch smaller than giant cats hips
– Return kraft paper to box
– Set in corner
– Pretend you don’t want cat to go in box
– Watch cat spend days keeping watch from his forbidden cave
Kitty put in a lot of work to get his pillow just right. A pillow snob like me!
After 7.5 years of calm, my cats have had a falling out with giant, clumsy cat hissing and swatting at the other if it gets near. I don’t speak cat exactly, but I think this is an accurate translation:
Kato: Stop touching me. You always get your way and you ruin everything. Go away and get out of my room!
Spike: Your just jealous because I can jump higher and she likes me better.
Kato: I’m just big boned and you’re adopted.
Spike: So are you, Einstein.
Kato: Shut Up!
Me: Both of you go away!
5:03 am Saturday
Me: OMG! Why do you hate me?
Cat: ……. (slowly places paw on my nose) ……
Me: *&%$#!!!! (slowly gets up and feeds cats) #$@!@#$!
Bought this shark bowl so I could laugh every time my cats eat dinner…giant Kato will stick his face in there but Spike is having none of it.
#sharkweek2015 #cat #catsofinstagram
Wake up! I demand you do what you do so I can chase this leather strip until I am panting and exhausted. Then you will do it again after I nap. And again. And again.
#loudestalarmever #relentless #cat
At 5am all animals, especially birds in the hood and cats who think they are starving despite a perfectly good bowl of dry food, suck.
Kitty just reminded me with a four-paw kick to my back that my most important job once he gets up from his second afternoon nap is to hold him and pet him until *HE* is done. Noted.
With my superior construction skills, I made a cardboard cat cave. Minutes of fun on the way.
Kitty waiting to play his 2nd favorite game, “kinda sorta fetch”
1) he finds shedding toy, drops on bed, howls until I finally join him
2) I throw it
3) he runs like mad, returns, drops toy on bed
4) I throw it
5) he runs like mad, returns without toy and meows until I go get it
6) I go get it, return, I throw it
7) he runs like mad and goes off to do something else
8) I get bored, clean shedding toy bits off bed then go do something else too
9) kitty finally returns, annoyed I did not wait indefinitely